BECOME A MEMBER
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
HAMA Asia Pacific is growing! Our membership roster includes representation from major institutional and private owners, REIT’s, funds, and owner-operators in Asia Pacific, all dedicated to enhancing asset values. For 2017, new members will pay a onetime Registration Fee of S$150 and a membership fee of S$375. Note that HAMA Asia Pacific will waive the onetime registration fee for prospective members whose companies have existing members on the HAMA Asia Pacific member roster. The renewal rate for existing members is S$375.
If you wish to become a member or you are an existing member who would like to nominate a prospective member, please request an application now (HAMA Asia Pacific email@example.com).
HAMA AP membership offers many opportunities including:
- Global networking with nearly 400 professionals worldwide representing an estimated 3,500 hotels with 800,000 rooms, including access to HAMA events globally.
- View reports and handouts from all the HAMA meetings and related events.
- Search for talent or explore career opportunities. If you have a position to fill and want to post a job, just contact us.
- View industry statistics and hotel data derived from HAMA members. For instance, do you need to find asset managers who are working on similar brands to discuss new brand initiatives? Need to know who is the owner or asset manager of a specific hotel?
- Access to the soon-to-be launched HAMA revamped website, providing a new and improved member’s user interface.